Monday, August 25, 2014

Eli's First Day of School


Eli started Kindergarten on August 13th,
2014.  He is going full day this year.  I think the thing I was most nervous about was lunch time!  Eli is very picky and I usually make him chicken and fries for lunch.  He's had to get used to peanut butter and jelly instead.  

Kindergarten Rocks!

I had a special breakfast of French toast waiting for Eli when he woke up.  I also decorated the kitchen as a special send off.  He loves it.  

Opening up a special first day of school present, skylanders watch!  I thought it's be nice for him to see the time while at school.  

The weather was decent enough for us to walk to school in the morning.  I dropped him off at the school playground.  His teachers name is Mrs. Brown. He gets to run with the big kids this year!  He played on the playground until the whistle blew and then all the kids stampeded to their lines.  It was so cute. I was a little sad to see him off.  I've never been away from him so long!!






We went for ice cream after school with Grandma.  It was a fun day!  So proud of our biggest boy :)




We hope you have a wonderful year Eli!

1 comment:

Nana said...

So glad it went so well. They both looked very happy. They are getting so big.